Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Baby Wellington is a...

BOY! That's right, it was unmistakable... we have a little man on the way! He is healthy and growing just fine... actually measuring a little larger than average (hopefully he'll slow down before I have to give birth!) So we are definitely excited to finally know! We'd have been happy either way... but now Mike has a little Michigan fan to brainwash and I get to have fun figuring out what the heck you do with little boys! :) It'll be an adventure I'm sure!

6 comments:

  1. Aaron is already convinced he can brainwash the little man to say "GO PACK"!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting! A buddy for Luke! :) So many boys lately!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Melissa,

    Congrads to the both of you.I'm glad he's doing fine and you as well. BOYS are very SWEET on thier moms.........Shaun is a big Michigan fan, too.You can dress him in Blue and Gold.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to the boy club! I don't know why...but I had a feeling. We'll have to figure out the boyness together. Everyone tells me they're SO different.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great picture - I can definitely see his cute little face - Now, where is the rest of his body? It's been a long time since I've dealt with an ultrasound. Melissa, you'll need to call me and clue me in -

    Love you,

    Jeanie

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll pass down all of my Ohio State stuff from Aiden ;-)...Just kidding!

    ReplyDelete