Now that the rough stuff is basically behind me, I thought I'd start a new blog to share with family and friends about the rest of our adventure to July 15th. We found out in early November that we get to become parents this summer! We were hoping and praying for a baby, so we're definitely excited!
The first 18 weeks of pregnancy were basically the pits. I was constantly nauseous and often spent time losing the little bit of food I had been able to eat. But then, in almost an instant, my appetite returned and I have been back to myself....well, myself with a strangely round growing belly! I am almost back to my pre-pregnancy weight and at the rate I've been eating this past week, I should finally be gaining in no time!
We find out next Tuesday whether it's a boy or a girl that's been causing so much trouble in here and we can't wait to finally know! And no worries... we'll definitely spill the beans...we're no good at secrets! So vote on our polls, check back soon... and leave us a note if you do!
-Melissa
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



I voted girl!
ReplyDeletecan't wait! dee
ReplyDelete