Mike and I had fun this Saturday rummaging through cute baby boy clothes at some local baby consignment shops! We found so many cute things... many of which were under a dollar! And we found lots of cute things from Gymboree, BabyGap and more that were hardly used! The best quality items were found at Kid to Kid on Laskin Rd in Virginia Beach, but we also got some great deals at Baby Attic in Great Bridge.
Apparently we're not the only bargain shoppers: I found out that evening that my parents had been doing their own saavy shopping the same day and that while my mom shopped for my cousin's little girl, due in May, my dad was busy filling up the cart with lots of little boy clothes! :)
We may not know his name, or where he'll live yet, but Baby W. will surely be well-dressed!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



It sounds like you already have lots of clothes. I guess I'll be picking out something different :).
ReplyDeleteI think I said before, you can never have too many clothes! More clothes means less laundry for you...at this point, you might be able to make it all the way through his 0-3 month clothes without washing a thing ;-)
ReplyDeleteForgot to mention--you've got some great deals down there. I get annoyed at our consignment stores b/c things are still just as expensive as brand new clothes on the clearance rack at target...Everything around here is 2-8 bucks! No 50 cent deals in our area :-(...that's why I'm a huge fan of yard sale season...that's where I find my 50 cent deals (or even a quarter a piece)...
ReplyDelete