Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, March 9, 2009

Piece by Piece

The newest addition to our nursery. :) We got the blue & brown bedding I posted about here a while back and we love it. And then we found this fun canvas art that looks great with it, so some things are coming together. Our next mission is to decide on and order a crib and furniture for the room!

2 comments:

  1. I love the bedding set--it's so cute! I can't wait to see the completed room--you always have the coolest designs :-)

    Elsie

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's fun setting up a baby room isn't it :). I was just looking at changing tables this morning to match the crib we found on craigs list - and starting to put together our 'hospital bag'. We only have about 5 more weeks to go! Glad you are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete