Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Last Pregnancy Post!!!






















Well, here's my 40 weeks, 4 days final belly shot! 35 extra pounds... that hopefully at least 12-15 of will be gone tomorrow! In just 10 hours, we'll be at the hospital for the long-awaited day and boy are we ready! It's a very surreal feeling to know we'll be parents tomorrow, meeting our little boy for the first time, and though I've been thinking about it non-stop for the past 9 months, I just don't think it's really possible to know what it'll be like until it actually happens! We had a good "final" weekend. Being "overdue" is definitely really uncomfortable - I can hardly sleep, I'm achy and baby movements are kinda painful at this point. But at least that didn't last too long, just the last 3 or 4 days... and knowing he'll be out first thing in the morning makes it all worth it!

Thanks to all of you who have followed us on this journey, prayed for us and given me encouragement along the way! I will definitely keep this blog going... just with baby pictures now! The posts may be slim for the next couple of days though... we'll literally have our hands full! :) Can't wait to introduce you to the newest Wellington... by his REAL name... no more BabyW!!!

We'll be at Sentara Leigh Hospital for the next 3 days...and we'll have our cell phones if you'd like to call or come visit!

Lots of love,
Melissa & Mike

2 comments:

  1. I'll be going to bed very soon since I want to be on the road to Leigh Hospital early morning. Can't wait for you to show off our little prince......lots of love and many prayers tonight.NANA

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm saying prayers, too. I'll be on the road to Leigh in the a.m. I still cannot believe at 9 months pregnant, you hopped upon the counter at your mom's yesterday. It looked like a very easy gymnastic maneuver - I can definitely say that I could have never have done that at 9 months pregnant with either of my girls....You amaze me Melissa. You amazed me when you were born and you still amaze me...Keep it up...I love it...

    ReplyDelete