8 HOURS STRAIGHT! Yep, I said 8 hours! Josiah slept from 9:15pm-5:15am and then even went back to sleep for another 2 hours after that. I'm just a little bit excited! :)
I only slept 5 hours because I stayed up late and got up early to go to this awesome consignment sale. Soooo worth it! I got tons of stuff... basically everything I wanted to get him for Christmas, 5 Baby Einstein DVD's, and more and I spent only $79. Such a good day!
Now hopefully Michigan will beat Michigan State this afternoon and we'll be one happy family! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Melissa, where is this consignment shop where you find all these deals?
ReplyDeleteDoesn't a little sleep feel like a miracle!?
ReplyDeleteSleep is glorious! Joshua JUST started doing 8 hour stretches at night this week when I started giving him a power feeding at bedtime - nursing then giving a couple ounces of formula. Duh! Don't know why I didn't do that sooner!
ReplyDelete