Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, November 20, 2009

Happy 4 Months Josiah!
















Well, I'm almost hesitant to share Josiah's stats from his 4-month appointment today... just because I get tired of hearing everyone say how big he is.  Yep, he's a big boy... but he's healthy and strong and doing well and his doctor isn't at all concerned with his size. Anyway... I love his little chunky legs and chubby cheeks.  :)
At 4 Months Old, our little man is:

Height:  26 1/2 inches (95th percentile)
Head:  18 inches (off the charts) - He definitely inherited that one from the Curling & Wheatley sides!
Weight: 20 lbs 10 oz!!!  (off the charts again)

Funny thing is, we just got a new cover for his carseat (original fabric didn't breathe and made him sweat like crazy... Graco replaced it free) and we used it for the first and probably last time today.  Dr. said it's definitely time to switch to the convertible seat!  I need to check the weight limits on all his other stuff... I think most things are 25 pounds... hopefully not 20!  :) 

Here's a picture of him asleep in the "new" carseat after getting his shots :( :( which was soooo sad today!!  They were much worse than at 2 months:

4 comments:

  1. He's beautiful no matter what his size - God made some of us big and some small, but He loves us all the same.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Melissa - he has grown so much! Can't wait to see him in December. I'm hoping Lily will go for a younger man :)!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Jeanie! He is seriously adorable. I'm realizing more and more that each baby is so different and unique from the other!

    So is 20 lbs the limit on a carseat? I really thought it was more! hahaha, i still have so much to learn!

    ReplyDelete
  4. big babies are sooo cute and sooo much more to cuddle and love and Jeanie is absolutely right.........God loves us no matter what..........

    ReplyDelete