We ended up at the doctor a week early for Josiah's 6 month checkup since the poor baby has gotten a yucky stomach bug. Then daddy got it yesterday. And not wanting to leave me out, it got me last night. It's the worst. Poor Josiah keeps going up and down... the latest was 36 hours with no throwing up and then tonight it happened again. He's such a trooper. He's sleeping sweetly in Mike's arms right now, and though we're all feeling queasy, I can't help but smile at those two boys I love so much.
Other than this, Josiah has been doing great. He's still off-the-charts, but this time the big jump was in his length. He's now 29 inches long, 24 lbs 15 oz, and has that Wellington head of 18 7/8 inches around! :) He's active and trying hard to crawl... getting up on his hands and knees quite a bit. He loves to sit up, and has been trying more and more fruits & veggies.
Well... he's awake now, so I better go help out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Oh no! I hope it passes quickly!
ReplyDeleteHe is such a cute big boy!