We were singing "All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth" as it seemed Josiah had been teething for quite a while...and the poor boy needed some relief! Well, on New Year's Day, that first tooth finally cut through, and today, the one right next to it has started to emerge! (Both on the bottom) He has actually been quite happy and easy to deal with, although naps seem short and he has to have something to chew on constantly. Still, I hope that after this second one breaks all the way through that he'll get a little relief before the next ones come. And those suckers are SHARP! I wasn't thinking, and yesterday, I let him grab my finger and stick it in his mouth and when he bit down, I gasped because it hurt so bad... and come to find out, he had broken the skin and my finger was bleeding!
As much as it is bittersweet that he's growing so fast, I am really enjoying him at this age now, and I'm excited for what's to come!
This picture was a few days ago, before you could really see the second tooth:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



I LOVE the picture of Shelby and Josiah...that's a great moment. You should enter that in the SPCA contest (va beach) - this picture would win for sure....
ReplyDeleteHehe. No kidding they're sharp. We discoverd Audrey's first tooth that way. Luke was letting her gum his finger, so he thought, and she chomped down and we discovered that the tooth had popped through.
ReplyDeleteThey ARE sharp!!!! Reading the fact that you bled REALLY freaks me out! Chase's two teeth came through literally overnight on Monday/tuesday evening! I'm so nervous when I feed him now!
ReplyDeleteIt IS bittersweet for sure. I can't believe how fast they grow up, I mean they'll be 6 months soon! -Jami