I was browsing through some of Josiah's early pictures, and I just couldn't get over what a skinny little thing he was. This picture of him on Mike's lap just makes me go awwwwww.....
OMG, remember those days! I can't BELIEVE how fast time has flown. I'm just soaking up these last few months with Katie before she's an offical 1-year old. Then we'll have toddlers, not infants! I miss those baby, baby days, but it's more fun now that they are growing.
I love to look the at photos from time passed.......always soooo surprised.......its hard to remember babies size, looks and the cute things they do........keep taking lots of pictures.........
Hi, I'm Melissa: Wife to a great husband, Mommy to one amazing little boy and another one on the way, Family Chef. I love Jesus, my boys, decorating, bargain-hunting, shopping for anything except clothes for myself, a good challenge and food.
awwww....wow...that's is so funny! So precious!
ReplyDeleteOMG, remember those days! I can't BELIEVE how fast time has flown. I'm just soaking up these last few months with Katie before she's an offical 1-year old. Then we'll have toddlers, not infants! I miss those baby, baby days, but it's more fun now that they are growing.
ReplyDeleteI love to look the at photos from time passed.......always soooo surprised.......its hard to remember babies size, looks and the cute things they do........keep taking lots of pictures.........
ReplyDelete