- it was the first real place of my own
- it is the first house I ever bought
- it was where my sister and I were roommates for about a year (and we painted, renovated, redecorated every inch of it with the help of great friends that first year)
- it was where I spent thousands of hours talking on the phone with Mike when we "dated" long-distance
- it was where he first kissed me
- it was where he proposed
- it was our first home together as a married couple
- it is the only home Josiah has ever known
Tuesday, July 27, 2010
Home Sweet Home
Well, we move out in 18 days... but who's counting? Although we have had the possibility of moving in our heads for 3 years now, I think I am finally ready. Anytime we've had people come look at our house, it's been kinda hard for me to imagine not living here. This house does hold a lot of sentimental significance for me over the last 4 1/2 years:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





Your house is soooo cute. You've really decorated well and I'm sad you guys are moving out of it. But I know what it's like to dream of a backyard and more space. So for that, I'm excited you guys are taking the next step. I just hope that next step doesn't take you too far away :(
ReplyDeleteWe'll miss visiting at the good ole' condo!