Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, October 21, 2011

Friends

Josiah goes to storytime at the library every Thursday and it is wonderful! It makes me think preschool would be really good for him. His teacher always tells me how smart he is and he has a lot of fun. We also occasionally go to storytime at the aquarium on Tuesdays but that is much less structured. He has gotten to see a live vulture, hold some live worms (ewwww!) and see some cute puppet shows though and it's a fun outing. Here are some of his storytime friends. I think he's telling us that there are 4 of them sitting on the bench :)

I'm trying to write this post from my phone since I have some unexpected free time during my first day back to subbing. But I'm not sure how to arrange the photos in order so you'll just have to figure out which is which. The rest are of our time visiting the Hortons last week. Josiah loved playing with Lily and Silas!

No comments:

Post a Comment