Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

6 more weeks

6 more weeks of living by the beach and then we're moving back to our condo in Greenbrier!  It'll be our 3rd move in 2 years, but at least we're coming full-circle!  It's bittersweet.  I have a love-hate relationship with our current place. 

Things I will really miss:
  • evening bike rides on the boardwalk
  • Fall & Springtime at the beach
  • impromptu beach trips with no planning involved
  • Grommet Island Park 
  • our library (cheesy as it sounds... but Josiah has been enrolled at Storytime for the last year, and I adore his teacher!)
  • the Aquarium being right around the corner
  • Trader Joe's & Kroger
  • the Whole Foods that's about to open nearby!
  • amazing Target clearance finds (apparently they are much more plentiful at the one out here)
  • one-story living
  • our neighborhood park
  • living so close to my grandparents, to the Gathings and the Perkins... it's been so nice to spend lots of time with them all and not have to drive far!
  • working out at our little Hilltop YMCA (even if it often seems like a geriatric social club)
  • the Hilltop Chick-fil-A (ha! we are regulars, and we love running into friends at Family Night with Ryan the Balloon Guy!)
  • sometimes going to the beach 3-4 times in one week, even if just for an hour.
  • did I mention being a mile from the beach?
"Things I will NOT miss at all" post... coming soon!

2 comments:

  1. I know those jet plans are going to be on your next post!! Looking forward to having you guys in Chesapeake!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exciting....maybe now that you will be so much closer I can see you guys : ) Hope all is well my friend!

    ReplyDelete