But...I still really want to! My logical side has been holding me back... but now that we're only like 10 weeks away from July, I'm really getting restless to setup his room. Our original plan was that if the house hadn't sold by June 1st, we'd decorate then... but that's not leaving much time! And we already have 2 weekends full in June. Hmmm... maybe I'll just get some paint samples this weekend. :) I really LOVE this idea for the walls... but maybe I'll just go simple, and forego the stripes since there's a hopeful possibility we won't be living here too long. But aren't the stripes great?! (sigh...) What do you think? Vote on the right.



LOVE that nursery!!!!!!!!!! I'd be feeling the exact same way as you if I was in your position!!! I say go ahead and paint just in case! :)
ReplyDeleteDo it...It'll still be show-ready...that room is adorable :-). I totally understand. We decorated ages ago and I'm still wanting to do more and more.
ReplyDeleteYou're a great decorator, Melissa. Go ahead and do it....you never know, it could be the very room that gives someone the reason to buy your house. I say, "do it" --- If you're there for 1 week or 2 years or longer, you want to walk in the nursury and have good feelings about Baby W's surroundings. It will make you happy -----I'm sure ---
ReplyDeleteLove, Jeanie