Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Struggling!!

So... as much as you all think we're just holding out on you as far as BabyW's name... we're actually still not sure ourselves! It's starting to drive me crazy. There are 3 name combinations that we are considering and I keep changing my mind on which I like best! I NEVER thought I'd wait until the day he was born to decide, but I'm starting to wonder if that's how it will end up...I really don't know if I can handle that!

Here's what's important to us in a name:

Meaningful
Timeless
Unique
Good Fit with "Wellington"

So that's all the clues I'm giving out... :)

1 comment:

  1. Isn't it hard? I felt very nervious picking out a name. We had two names we couldn't decide between. We finally picked "Audrey" a few days before she was born. Sometimes you just have to meet your child first before something jumps out at you :).

    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete