Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, January 30, 2012

Summer in January?!

My parents invited us to join them at Massanutten last week and we were excited about going skiing. I LOVE to ski but haven't been able to go in five years and this would have been Mike's first time.

Well the 60 degree weather just wasn't quite cutting it so we decided not to bother with the man made snow and we just enjoyed a relaxing warm long weekend in the mountains.

We went to a children's museum, lots of antique shops, a playground, Grand caverns (excellent by the way!), Massanutten's awesome indoor water park, and ate lots of yummy food. Josiah loved all the extra attention from Grammy, Gramps and Justine and I think we all had a great time.  

I forgot my camera, so these are all from my iPhone... so excuse the occasional blurriness.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a really fun trip! Josiah sure had a blast. I really like the crossword with all your names. Very creative! :)

    ReplyDelete