Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, February 13, 2012

February Photos

Here are some pictures of what Josiah has been up to this month.   Playing at the park with the sweetest little girl ever, Charlotte Barger, a little Valentine's Day photo shoot, making crafts (he's not exactly into getting super-creative since he is more of a perfectionist, but he really enjoys it, as long as we do it just right), getting "extra-cise" at Mt. Trashmore, his beloved pacy's, fun at the Aquarium with the Perkins' kids, and finally some winter weather - a light dusting of snow this weekend.     



And perhaps the most exciting thing (although I have no picture), is that Josiah is officially potty-trained!!  Woohoo.  No more diapers, no more pull-ups, just big boy underWEAR (if I call them undies, he emphatically corrects me)!  

 










2 comments:

  1. way to go Josiah on the potty training! Love all the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Josiah's crafting and your note about him being such a perfectionist. He's so funny! Looks like he enjoyed that little bit of snow!

    ReplyDelete